< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://justtakeitdown.blogspot.com/" >

Monday, September 19, 2005

Postage Update

I'm completely swamped with homework...maybe I was a little agressive in picking my classes this year. Oh well.

Anyway, I can't promise anything for tonight, but I may post selections of some stuff I'm writing for my Constitutional Law class. Sorry readers!

-------------------------------------------------------------
For some more reflective writing, visit http://rightthinkinggirl.typepad.com

Always recomended.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

TD,
Seems that RightThinkingGirl has flown the coop. I have been trying to get to her blog for two days now and I keep getting an error page. The same thing happened when I tried your link, so it wasn't a bad link. If anyone knows anything about what's going on, please let us know!

September 19, 2005 7:10 PM  
Blogger Daniel Christianson said...

***Right Thinking Girl Update***

I'm sure your aware of certain unfortunate events of late; I sincerely hope that nothing irreversable has happened!

I did fire an email off to Tinsley (the new blog mistress) yesterday. I do hope everything is alright!

If nothing comes back soon, we better start downloading all of Google's and any other search engines cache's we can get ahold of.

That blog was wonderful and MUST be preserved.

If I don't get a response soon I'm going to send out an emergency blogger call.

September 19, 2005 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alliance Blog Roll