< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://justtakeitdown.blogspot.com/" >

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

What Classic Movie Are You?

#################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### ####################################################
Your personality type is SCOAI
Your primary type is Calm
You are social, calm, organized, accommodating, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Salt Lake City, Oklahoma City, Nashville, Tucson, Phoenix, Memphis, W. Palm Beach, Portland/Salem, Louisville, Cincinnati, San Diego, Los Angeles and these international countries/regions Slovenia, Luxembourg, India, Croatia, Romania, Taiwan, Middle East, China, Caribbean, Iceland, South Africa, Czech Republic, South Korea, Hong Kong

What Places In The World Match Your Personality?
City Reviews at CityCulture.org





I'm:



And seriously, let me know what you got! I was surprised how much the movie they chose reflects me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Hi Daniel,
I'm sure you saw that I am "Schindler's List. It is also one of my favorite movies. Others The Pianist
The Patriot (and not the Steven Seagal version)
and a wide variety of others. I may have to do a post just about favorite movies!
Anna

p.s. I really like your blog, too. Are you sure you're only in high school?!

September 15, 2005 11:23 PM  
Blogger Daniel Christianson said...

Oops- You're right, I just plum forgot I graduated thirty years ago!

Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm a senior in Howell High School (and frustrated with the bearacracy already- I can't tell you the hoops I've had to jump through today just to pick up some scholarship applications from my guidance office. It just makes me want to SCREAM!)

I have to figure out what college to attend next year, too. It's quite the ordeal. I'm thinking Hillsdale right now.

September 16, 2005 3:50 PM  
Blogger praisesforhim said...

I had the same results you did, but I've never seen the movie. Now I'll have to rent it. It can't be too bad if it's got James Stewart in it, but I bet it's a lot different than Harvey!

September 16, 2005 6:21 PM  
Blogger Daniel Christianson said...

I like Mr. George Goes to Washington, but alot of people think its boring (fair warning!).

I too love the Patriot and The Pianist because of the resolution, the dedication to one's passions and ideals that is so clearly demonstrated in both movies.

I also love them because I am a patriot and a musician, I suppose.

September 16, 2005 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alliance Blog Roll