< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://justtakeitdown.blogspot.com/" >

Monday, November 21, 2005

Carnival of Comedy

I will be hosting the Thirty-Third Carnival of Comedy December 15. Its a great honor for Right Wing Testimonial. I worked long and hard to see this day come to fruition.

Nah, I really just happened to write Frank J. before anybody else (so, I guess Comcast High Speed Internet gets the honors here). But in all seriousness, I'm proud of my little blog and how its grown over the past two months, and I view this event as an important opportunity, and (assuming I finish my college app's in time to run it), a sign of things to come.

So, mark your calendars, grab your keyboards, and knock your funny bones- we roll December 15!


Daniel out.



------------------------------------------------------
Carnival of Comedy FAQ's

C o C Submission Form

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alliance Blog Roll