< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://justtakeitdown.blogspot.com/" >

Monday, November 28, 2005

Christmas Decorating Help

I'm just wrapping up my applications to college, and probably won't be able to post for a few days.

Meanwhile, I would like any suggestions on how I could decorate my blog for Christmas. I've added songs (Only MIDI's- sorry) already, and I'm thinking about using a light snowflake pattern for the background, but other than that I'm fresh out of ideas.

You're usually a creative bunch, and if you come up with a good idea I'll make it up to you, maybe a guest post, permalink, or something.

Merry Christmas!

~Daniel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Christine Lamech said...

I'm certainly not technologically skilled, so I don't know how you would be able to do this. However, I thought I might brainstorm some ideas for you:

1. Blinking Christmas lights
2. Christmas tree at top of blog
3. Gift wrap background (but snow sounds cool too)
4. Tinsel border
5. Nativity scene anywhere
6. Shiny ornaments scattered

Well, that's all I can think of at the moment. The Christmas music is appreciated!

November 29, 2005 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alliance Blog Roll