< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://justtakeitdown.blogspot.com/" >

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'm Confused

I have a question for you all-

With the Democrats asserting that "Bush Lied," I've gotten terribly confused. You see, I just got my ACT scores back yesterday, and I got one question wrong in the science section. So, does that mean I lied on my ACT's, and need to have my scores invalidated? Should I go repent of my sins?

I sure hope you guys can help me out!

("Borrowed" from Frank J.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Cindy Sheehan said...

Bush Lied! Kids Died!

November 16, 2005 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Pro Veritas said...

Where the WMD's went

November 16, 2005 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liar! I bet you missed 2 questions. . .

November 16, 2005 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alliance Blog Roll