< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://justtakeitdown.blogspot.com/" >

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Israel Targets Palestinian Children, Makes Them Wet Beds

Read Story

Gaza Psychologist says Israel guilty of "war crime," youth face "
traumatisation, victimisation, and humiliation." He also denounces the British Dictatorship and the organized rape of Palestinians . "Ours is a nation of anger and defiance," he says, defending the suicide bombings.

So basically, it's OK to kill little kids, but you better not make them wet their beds by flying too fast.

Sheesh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Your Mom said...

Yo' Momma!

Oh! (.)(.)
=
=
=
0 0

January 01, 2006 2:22 AM  
Blogger Daniel Christianson said...

Um, I'm really not sure what to make of that. I think I might have to change my comment rules so I can delete "nonsense."

January 01, 2006 2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alliance Blog Roll