< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://justtakeitdown.blogspot.com/" >

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Alito Passes Committee

Alito passed the Senate Judiciary Committee with a 10:8 vote, the only nay votes coming from Democrats. They cited Alito's position on abortion as the reason why they rejected him. He will now proceed to the Senate.

Now, I'm having trouble understanding why liberals care so much about abortion. I mean, to a conservative it's about saving children's lives, but what is it about to a Democrat? Care-free sex? A liberal interviewed on Fox said it was about "personal responsibility." Sure it is... (I'd think that'd be why you'd oppose abortion, but I suppose that just shows how "regressive" I am.)



Oh brave new world that has such people in it...

Read Article

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alliance Blog Roll