< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://justtakeitdown.blogspot.com/" >

Monday, September 11, 2006

A Promise

Terrorists:


I stand in freedom, and I remember your cowardice five years ago when you struck my nation in an attempt to destroy our faith in our principles and our liberty.

You have not suceeded.

And I swear to you, that as long as evil threatens the nation I love- as long as nations conspire and the peoples plot against us- I will rage against you and the evil that impels you with every breath in my body.

I pledge my life to this goal. I will never give up. I will never surrender. And by the grace of God, I will fight!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Rev. Ted Haggard said...

I say we ship them some crystal meth. They're curious you know, and they may try it and die.

November 08, 2006 5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel Christianson, you sound like a tough guy, with that promise and all.
If you truly mean it, there's still time to grab a rifle and head to Iraq.
Go on, get going!

November 10, 2006 5:58 AM  
Anonymous mark said...

Daniel, what a tool you are. Your such a joke that I may stop back just to make fun of you. You're about the dullest pencil in the box.

December 08, 2006 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alliance Blog Roll