< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://justtakeitdown.blogspot.com/" >

Saturday, January 20, 2007

In The News

Bush unveils new health insurance plan

If you think about it, every inefficiency in American society is the government's fault. I mean, everything. Health insurance, taxes, roads, mail (actually slower for normal distances than in 1789), schools: you name it.


Republican Sen. Brownback enters presidential race

God bless him. I can't say if he's got my vote yet, but we sure do need an actual conservative in this race.


Hillary Clinton enters 2008 presidential race

"I certainly hope that Hillary is the candidate... Because nothing will energize my [constituency] like Hillary Clinton. If Lucifer ran, he wouldn't." -Jerry Falwell


Bring it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alliance Blog Roll