< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://justtakeitdown.blogspot.com/" >

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

CPAC 2008!!!

First off, I apologize for my inexcusable lack of posting. College is busy and hard, what can I say?


Now, for the exciting part:

From February 28- March 3, I will be attending CPAC (Conservative Political Action Conference) in Washington D.C. with the Hillsdale College Republicans.

Vice President Dick Cheney, Sean Hannity, Senator Mitch McConnell, Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, David Horowitz, Congressman Mike Pence, Newt Gingrich, Phyllis Schlafly, Wayne LaPierre, Senator Sam Brownback, Governor Mitt Romney, and dozens of other speakers will be presenting.

I hope to post an insider's view report when I return on Sunday.

God bless!
-Daniel

2 Comments:

Blogger Republican=Conservative said...

Wow cant wait to hear from CPAC!!!

February 28, 2007 4:06 PM  
Blogger openyoureyes said...

Hope you are having a great time visitng your country's capital-
Can't wait to hear about your trip!

March 03, 2007 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alliance Blog Roll