< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://justtakeitdown.blogspot.com/" >

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ethanol Subsidies are Hurting Your Family's Budget

Grocery bills eat up more income

Another reason why it's never a good idea to interfere with the free-market, even to "help" farmers or to "advance" R & D. If it's a good idea, the market will get behind it.

"The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it." --Ronald Reagan

2 Comments:

Blogger Dakota said...

Dan-

Thanks for your note. I'm not sure what our family blog is doing being indexed by Google, but whatever. I had a great visit and was very happy with Hillsdale. So happy that I am going to send in my deposit tomorrow. ;-) It was a lot of fun to visit the college and hang with Sam...I'll hope to meet you next fall.

Thanks again,
Dakota

April 30, 2007 9:45 PM  
Blogger Dakota said...

No, I wasn't worried about that. I am not aware of any outside links to the blog, which is why I was surprised.

April 30, 2007 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alliance Blog Roll