< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://justtakeitdown.blogspot.com/" >

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

As we begin this new year, remember what the Lord has said, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

Don't just toast, please pray for, the coming year.

From the LCMS:

Dear Lord,
You are the God of time. Thank You for this gift of a new year. I know You hold all of my tomorrows in Your hands. Help me not to fear and worry about the future so that it robs me of today’s joy and peace. Keep my eyes focused on You and what You did for me on Calvary instead of the circumstances around me. Forgive me of all my sins as I begin each new day living for You having been cleansed by Your precious blood.

Guide my footsteps as I hold Your hand. Show me the path You want me to take in this new year. May all I am and do be to Your glory to bring people into Your kingdom. Strengthen my faith as You keep me in your grace. In Jesus’ precious and holy Name. Amen

And for what I'm sure we're all praying the New Year does not hold, Hillary buys us "free" Christmas gifts with our own money. I'm so glad she knows how to spend it better than us.






Universal pre-k? I'll be shot dead before the government gets their hands on my three-year-old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alliance Blog Roll