< link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://justtakeitdown.blogspot.com/" >

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Then fill to me, the parting glass; goodnight and joy be to you all.

I'm afraid I shall be absent from this humble blog for some indefinite time, tarrying amongst piles of biochemistry books and papers sent from inter-library loan.

Until I return, which I promise to do, I suggest browsing the archives, making tea, or composing a symphony. You might check back at the start of May.

Take care, my dear readers. God bless, and goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine Lamech said...

Ah, Daniel. Your posts shall be sorely missed during your leave of absence. After composing their ultimate symphony, perhaps readers could work on upholding those ideals that you defend so adamantly in this blog. Rise up, and take back the world one moral act at a time!

April 09, 2008 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alliance Blog Roll